Monday, September 25, 2017

Pet Portrait, Dog Painting "Nobu" by Illinois Artist Marilyn Weisberg


Pet portrait in oil of Nobu, a mixed breed dog, with gorgeous, almost transparent sea-foam-color eyes and a milky coat in cream, browns, and whites.  The background is a deep blue.  Please contact me if you'd like a portrait of your pet.  



16"x20"x.25" Oil on Canvas/Available

 $345

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View Marilyn's Fine Art Paintings  at https://marilynscanvas.com

 View Marilyn's Available Fine Art Giclee' Prints  HERE


Why I Like to Paint Flowers......


I’ve tried to do “painterly” flowers, which I take mean dreamy flowers. Soft edges, more detail in a few spots, highlights in just the right places. I admit, I have a lot to learn about painting flowers. “Just do it” is my motto.


Read more on my latest blog post HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment