Wednesday, July 31, 2019

White Roses, Yellow Roses, Romantic Floral Bouquet, Impressionistic Floral, Abstract Floral, Large Oil, Emerging Artist Marilyn Weisberg, MarilynsCanvas



ON MY EASEL, a work in progress...

This is one of my largest paintings...30 wide x 38 tall x 1" on stretched canvas.  The colors are gorgeous.  Using big brushes, drips, has a very romantic, dreamy feel. 

Available for purchase, once I finish!! 

Contact me for pricing...


See my Art Website: HERE

See more of my abstracts and mixed media paintings: HERE 

See more of my Florals: HERE

Send me a message here: HERE

See my Available Fine Art Giclee' Prints  HERE



 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram


Floral bouquet
Impressionist Art Bouquet
White Roses Abstract
White and Yellow Roses in Bouquet
Large Original Floral
Abstract Floral
White Roses
Yellow Roses
Purple Iris
Orange Flowers 
Marilyns Canvas
Marilyn Weisberg Art
Romantic Floral Oil Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment