Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Impressionist Portrait Painting Child, Father "Chiara Fishing with her Brother and Dad" by Illinois Artist Marilyn Weisberg



12"x16"x1/2" Oil on Canvas

 Available HERE

View more of my work at http://marilynscanvas.com


This paintings featured in the December 2016 issue of Horizons Magazine.

These are my former neighbors, a family from Argentina and South Africa. The mother is a fantastic photographer and she sends me wonderful photos of her children, as seen here. I have used them as my subjects many times. 

I love painting faces of both adults and children. Chiara, the young girl here, has so much intensity and strength in her gaze. There's a lot of love here. 

I was quite flattered to have the magazine contact me and ask to include my painting in this article. Makes me feel good to have my art used for educational purposes.





No comments:

Post a Comment